Following Government, The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council and the National Council for Hypnotherapy guidelines, I am pleased to confirm that resuming face to face appointments is approved from July 6th 2020.
Your well-being is at the heart of adapting to the changes in daily life, and positive mental health is recognised to be important for everyone’s overall well-being, especially in these changing times as we all adapt to the presence of Covid-19 in society.
I am following Covid-19 return to work requirements in line with guidelines laid down by the Government, the NHS and my professional organisations, the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council and the National Council for Hypnotherapy. Adhering to guidelines promotes hygienic practice during Covid-19 and health and well-being for clients and staff working at the practice.
COVID-19 Risk Assessment
In line with guidance from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), full risk assessments for activities related to attending your appointment have been completed, and appropriate infection control measures implemented, including:
- Managing client entry into, and exit from the building – this will be discussed on booking your appointment
- Adhering to a 2-metre social distancing policy throughout your appointment visit
- A 30 minutes time gap between appointments. Ensuring clients do not overlap, and allows time for a full clean of all surfaces and room ventilation etc. between clients
- Clinical level hand sanitiser is provided- separate dispenser for clients
- As your practitioner, I will be wearing required personal protective equipment, disposed of and replaced between clients
- Clients are invited to wear facial coverings if they feel more comfortable in doing so, even with 2 metre distancing
- Client seating remains comfortable, but will be cleaned with clinical level disposable wipes between clients
- Cushions and blankets have been removed, but your environment remains comfortable and welcoming
- Clients are requested to bring a bag into which coats and personal items can be placed for the duration of the appointment. You will be requested to place your bag on a cleanable surface that will be cleaned between clients
Health screening requirements
Prior to meeting with clients:
- I will monitor my own health and defer treatments if I, or anyone I have been in contact with, develops symptoms of COVID-19 and seek medical advice and testing
Prior to attending your appointment, please let me know before you come for your appointment if:
- you have COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19, or awaiting Covid test results
- are clinically extremely vulnerable and shielding, or anyone in your household is within this category
- anyone in your household has COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19, or you have been in close contact with someone who has symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- you have been contacted by the NHS Test and Trace Service and told to self-isolate
Further required health screening, and consent procedures, will be completed on arranging your appointment, and repeated on attending your appointment.
Safe Payment Methods
Preferred payment methods are –
- Bank transfer for any payment prior to, or at the time of your appointment
- Contactless up to £45
- Payments over £45 – chip & pin available – card machine cleaned between client use
- If cash payment – please place in a new single use envelope.